National Quality Framework
The National Quality Framework is a Government initiative which sets a National Quality Standard creating greater consistency for early childhood education and care services across Australia.
This initiative aims to improve educator-to-child ratios in services, increased skills and qualifications, national regulations and a quality ratings system which will help you to make informed choices about the education and care you choose for your child.
The seven quality areas are
- Educational programs and practice.
- Children’s health and safety.
- The physical environment.
- Staff arrangements.
- Relationships with children.
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities.
- Leadership and service management.
For more information in regards to the National Quality Framework, please speak to the Centre Manager or you can also find more information on the website: Click Here