Important Updates Regarding Coronavirus
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation unfolds both globally and locally,
here at Currimundi Campus we continue to monitor all government advice and will communicate updates as
they become available.
We have put into effect enhanced measures across our centre to ensure a
proactive response in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
As always the health and wellbeing of children, families and team members who attend our campus are of paramount importance to us.
Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards
in our centre, we would like to provide you with the details of our existing and new practices
that have been put in place:
- We request that you and your children sanitise your hands before entering the centre each time.
- We have hand hygiene stations readily available at the entrances of our centre.
- We have provided further resources to all team members and prepped them on increased hygiene standards and the procedures that must be followed.
- We want to continue keeping your family and team members, up to date on the information they need to help prevent exposure. Everyone’s health and safety is critical, so we have requested that if any team member meets any COVID-19 indicators that they self-isolate until they have been cleared by a doctor.
- We ask that if you or your child has flu-like symptoms, to please seek medical clearance before returning to the centre.
- We have significantly reduced the number of unessential visitors to Currimundi Campus to prevent potential exposure.
- We are continuing to further educate all the children who attend the centre on the existing and new healthy hygiene practices.
- We have a dedicated team within the centre who consider further steps we can take to ensure the health and safety of our families and team members come first during this pandemic.
If you have any concerns about the situation of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect yourself and your children who attend our centre please don’t hesitate to discuss them with us when you come in.
INFORMATION & RESOURCES
For more information or contact details relating to Coronavirus, please
- The Australian Government Department of Health Website
- Call the Coronavirus Head Information Line on 1800 020 080 (Available 24/7)
- Call the Healthdirect Hotline to speak to a registered nurse about your health concerns on 1800 022 222 (available 24/7)