Currimundi Kindergarten Sunshine Coast Program
At Currimundi Campus Early Learning Sunshine Coast, Educators are committed to making the transition to primary school as smooth as possible for children.
- Government Approved Sunshine Coast Kindergarten Program with qualified Teachers
- The early learning Sunshine Coast centre works closely with Talara Primary College and Meridan Plains State College, organising regular visits to the college to better help the young ones prepare for Prep.
- A strong focus on social skills and building relationships with other children.
- Complimentary Kindy shirts to encourage uniform wearing.
- Regular use of interactive technology mirroring those programs found in Primary Schools.
- Ella Program – a fun language learning program. www.ella.edu.au.
- Additional activities such as cooking, yoga, Fitkids and music.
- Regular child care Sunshine Coast excursions to connect to the local community and heighten the benefits of educational based programs.
- On-site chef prepared childcare menu based on feedback from both children and parents.
- Fun Friends Program helps guide the social and emotional development of children using fun, play-based group activities. Fun Friends teaches skills that will nurture a child’s development during these crucial pre-school years, giving them the ability to excel and smoothly transition into school life.